ABS Kids ABA therapy centers in the Nashville, Tennessee region reach second year providing services to children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), celebrate with group volleyball outing
We’ve reached the two-year mark in the greater Nashville area!
Earlier this month, ABS Kids celebrated the second anniversary of our ABA therapy centers in Nashville – there are three centers Tennessee, with two in Nashville and one in the Hendersonville suburb. To recognize this accomplishment and our wonderful staff who helped get us to this point, our crews in the region held a beach volleyball tournament at SandBar Nashville! The group also used tie dye kits to decorate ABS Kids t-shirts to wear to the centers.
As you can imagine, the competitive juices were flowing among the colleagues during the tournament. All in good fun, of course. A champion was crowned, and it was a great time for everyone. You can see photos below!
Our teams in Tennessee felt it was important to celebrate this milestone, because it means children with ASD and their families are gaining more access to care in the greater Nashville area. Opening this center was another step toward making high-quality ABA therapy accessible to all children and families affected by autism across the nation.
A psychological assessment to determine a child’s diagnosis is the first step to receiving an ABA therapy treatment prescription. ABS Kids provides psychological assessments and diagnosis via telehealth from the convenience of your family’s home.
About our ABS Kids ABA therapy center in Nashville
- Enhanced learning: ABA therapy centers are specially designed learning spaces for children with developmental delays, including autism spectrum disorder.
- Increased socialization: ABA therapy centers offer more opportunities for socialization through engaging in small and large group activities, cooperative play with peers, practicing transitions and following group instruction.
- Better accessibility: Center-based ABA therapy provides families the opportunity to drop their child off to receive services. Full-day sessions may be available depending on your child’s prescribed ABA therapy treatment plan. Center-based services provide easier access to highly intensive treatment plans (30-40 hours per week).
- Individualized support: Just like home-based ABA therapy, each child will be supported by a behavior technician assigned to provide one-on-one support to optimize the learning experience.
- It’s fun: Each ABA therapy center is equipped with tools to engage and motivate children with autism to learn. Whether it’s running around in the gross motor gym or spending time identifying colors in an independent play space, each day is different, and the possibilities are endless.
We thank our dedicated teams in the greater Nashville area for helping us reach our second anniversary. If you would like to learn more about ABA therapy or how to schedule an assessment in the region, call us at 615-549-6608.